Saturday, November 24, 2007

Adventures In Crafting

My mom is an amazing floral designer. I've watched her do it and I've thought, "Well, I could do that!" But, alas, I can not. At least I can't do it the way she does. We spent Black Friday at Hobby Lobby, two of them in fact. I gathered all the ingredients necessary for the perfect Christmas wreath and with the gorgeous autumn wreath that my mom made at my side I thought it would be easy peasy. I figured that I would just duplicate her wreath but with Christmasy stuff. It took FOREVER! I lost count of the hours after three. It is finally done but I realized while scaling down these pictures that the pear in the upper right side kind of looks like a penis. That takes a little bit of the Christmas spirit out of it for me. What do you think?

No comments: