Thursday, May 1, 2008

NEW CHINESE TURQUOISE!!!

One of my customers recently gave me quite the education on turquoise and the scarcity of true American turquoise available on the market. It is really important to me that I provide my customers with the real deal so since that doesn't seem to be an option I'm going to offer the next best thing. I picked up some of the most fabulous Chinese turquoise in fancy shapes with unbelievable color at the latest bead show, and it is going to blow you away!!!


Green Tablet Focal Beads
(Sold by the piece and price based on carat weight)


Carved Pumpkin Focal Beads
(Sold by the piece and price based on carat weight)


Heart Focal Bead 1

Heart Focal Bead 2

Heart Focal Bead 3

Heart Focal Bead 4

Heart Focal Bead 5

Heart Focal Bead 6

Heart Focal Bead 7

Heart Focal Bead 8

Heart Focal Bead Pair

Heart Focal Bead 9

Heart Focal Bead 10

No comments: